1.[To have ability in finding skilful methods] and to thoroughly understand the peaceful way: be able & upright not proud but straightforward and modest in speech,
2. contented, easily satisfied, & of few duties and conducting oneself in modest ways, with a sense of peace and wise, not proud and demanding in demeanour,
3. Not behaving in the slightest manner the wise would later censure. Wishing: “In gladness and well-being, may all beings be have abundant joy.
4. Whatever living beings exist, whether afraid or fearless, without missing one, the long or short, great or moderate,& those who are small, tiny, or compact in size,
5. Those seen or unseen, who are far or nearby, whether born or still seeking birth, may all beings be happy within themselves!”
6. no-one should deceive another nor think badly of anyone, let no-one due to fury or disgust desire retaliation.
7. Just as a mother protects her own child with her life, as though they were her only child, this limitless intention is nurtured in the same way in regard to all beings.
8. Toward the whole world should this limitless goodwill be cultivated, directed above, below, and in every direction, without the obstacles to friendliness or peacefulness.
9. Whether standing or walking, seated or lying down, so long as one is free from drowsiness, this should be recollected, as this is called a divine dwelling.
10. by not holding fixed opinions, the morally restrained one has clear knowing, so greed for sensual desires is removed and they are not conceived again into a womb.